IBIS Consulting Group, Inc. offers consulting and training on topics in the United States and around the globe in an effort to achieve equity and opportunity through the power of diversity and inclusion. Our vision is to achieve equity equity and opportunity through the power of diversity and inclusion. Our mission is to pioneer creative and bold DEI solutions to help organizations build inclusive environments and address systemic disparities. As a team, we are committed to living our values every day and ensuring each of our employees share their authentic selves through:
- Collaboration — Meeting everyone where they are along their DEI journey
- Accountability — Holding ourselves and others accountable for inclusive action
- Equity, Access, and Opportunity — Advocating for marginalized communities
- Innovation — Designing new ways to engage individuals and organizations
- Platinum Rule — Treating others as they would like to be treated
IBIS works with clients of all sizes, from small non-profits to global corporations, in many sectors, including higher education, technology, manufacturing, health care, legal and financial services as well as others. We pride ourselves on putting clients first, working collaboratively with them throughout all stages of a project, from planning and development through implementation and project assessment. Our training services cover a range of options, such as instructor-led, Train-the-Trainer, e-learning, Webinars, interactive theater, and executive coaching. IBIS is a woman- and minority-owned firm based in Framingham, MA.
We currently do not have any vacancies.