When we deliver diversity and inclusion training, we make sure it’s relevant and relatable. We start by talking with the client’s planning team, gathering data about where the organization is in their D&I development to make sure our training meets them where they’re at and focuses on the benefits of workplace diversity.
Build something new? Tweak an existing offering? Roll out a topic with different learning objectives for different levels of the organization? Reformat from classroom delivery to webinar format? We can do all of that.
We offer Diversity & Inclusion programs on a wide range of topics.
Here are a few titles from our repertoire:
- Global Diversity & Inclusion
- Hidden Obstacles: Addressing Conscious and Unconscious Biases
- Diversity & Inclusion: A Business Imperative
- The Compelling Business Case: Turning Leaders into Diversity Champions
- The Inclusive Team
- Every Day Inclusion: Moving from Bystander to Ally
- From Generation to Generation: Bridging the Age Gap
- HR as Strategic Diversity Partners
- Mentoring, Advocacy, and Sponsorship: Three Key Strategies for Advancement
- Optimizing Opportunities for People with Disabilities
- Three Critical Inflection Points: Recruitment and Hiring, Performance Feedback, and Career Development
- Working Effectively Across Cultures: Cross-Cultural Communication
- Sexual Harassment Training