When we deliver training, we make sure it’s relevant and relatable. We start by talking with the client’s planning team, gathering data about where the organization is in their D&I development to make sure our training meets them where they’re at.
Build something new? Tweak an existing offering? Roll out a topic with different learning objectives for different levels of the organization? Reformat from classroom delivery to webinar format? We can do all of that.
We offer Diversity & Inclusion programs on a wide range of topics.
Here are a few titles from our repertoire:
- Global Diversity & Inclusion
- Hidden Obstacles: Addressing Conscious and Unconscious Biases
- Diversity & Inclusion: A Business Imperative
- The Compelling Business Case: Turning Leaders into Diversity Champions
- The Inclusive Team
- Every Day Inclusion: Moving from Bystander to Ally
- From Generation to Generation: Bridging the Age Gap
- HR as Strategic Diversity Partners
- Mentoring, Advocacy, and Sponsorship: Three Key Strategies for Advancement
- Optimizing Opportunities for People with Disabilities
- Three Critical Inflection Points: Recruitment and Hiring, Performance Feedback, and Career Development
- Working Effectively Across Cultures: Cross-Cultural Communication