Stand Up for Diversity! offers companies a creative and bold way to go beyond trainings and workshops.
Looking to dive deeper into issues of diversity, equity, and inclusion in your organization? Want to really engage your staff and managers?
Our Stand Up for Diversity! sessions allow organizations that are looking to further their DEI journey to create a safe space to explore complex issues through humor and storytelling.
Over the course of a 15-minute stand-up routine, audience members experience both laughter and empathy as they hear comical and eye-opening stories about the “outsider” experience. Participants then get to share their own diversity stories (and believe us, everyone has one!) while skilled facilitators help everyone explore their reactions, perceptions, and assumptions. Participants walk away with unique and memorable insight that translates into lasting change.
Stand Up for Diversity! consists of a 15-minute stand-up routine, followed by a facilitated session customized to meet your organizational needs, ranging from 15 minutes to two hours.
Recommended audience size: 50+ participants
Through Stand Up for Diversity! your organization will:
- Dive deeper into the unique stories around DEI
- Build understanding and empathy among your employees
- Foster a sense of belonging, especially among members of groups who have historically felt excluded
- Share the creative and healing experience of laughter
- Create a powerful, memorable moment that can propel your DEI strategy forward